You have questions, and we can pull a report with the answers!
Data Request Restrictions
- Requested data should be about the college or academic unit’s audience, or general trends of students
- Requested data and reports will be presented in Tableau or in a live Slate report
- Data will not be exported from Slate unless absolutely necessary. This protects student data and ensures the delivery of the most up to date information possible
Data Request Requirements
The data send request must be submitted in Basecamp and assigned to the Admissions Counselor for your academic unit. Then, it will be reviewed by your counselor for the following requirements:
- The request must have report parameter details completed, including:
- population details
- report fields needed
- intended use of the report or data pull
- The report request must have a requested finish date
Once all necessary details listed above are completed, the assigned Admissions Counselor will re-assign the request to the Data Services Team, who will complete the data request as soon as they are reasonably able. Please submit your requests with as much lead time as possible.
Requests must come from the college communications/marketing/admissions representative. In general, we cannot service requests from departments. Those requests should filter up through the college staff members who are approved to submit Basecamp requests.