Skip to content
How to Add a Mailing, Data or Report Request in Basecamp
- In Basecamp, go to the project called “Communications | Your College.”
- In the To-Do List, name the to-do to briefly describe your report request.
- Add your Admissions Counselor to the Assigned to section.
- Add the date you want the mailing to be sent to you or report to be received in the Due on section. Be sure to select A specific day (“Runs for multiple days” doesn’t show up on our assignment list, which may cause delays in processing your request).
- We recommend adding all data requests to Basecamp two weeks before the due date. We require a lead time of five days for request processing.
- Your Admissions Counselor will let you know if there are any questions or clarifications needed and will add the Data Systems Team contacts once your request is final.
- Please note that we cannot pull lists or reports during the blackout period surrounding each decision release date. Details regarding each cycle’s blackout dates are shared as they become available.
- Mailing lists and other data will, when possible, remain in Slate.
- In the Notes section:
- Indicate your target audience.
- Indicate what fields you need as a part of this mailing or report.
- Click Add This To-Do.
- All communication with your Admissions Counselor and the Data Systems Team regarding your request will take place in the Basecamp thread.