During certain key periods of the admissions calendar (particularly when data is changing rapidly), the Office of Enrollment Management are unable to fulfill email, text, or data requests. These dates are as follows:
- Two days before, on, and three days after early action decision release
- Two days before, on, and three days after regular action decision release
- One day before, on, and one day after application open
- One day before, on, and one day after application deadlines
- One day before, on, and one day after May 1 accept deadline
These blackout dates are limited and exist to make sure students receive the correct messages, as well as to allow for central campus messaging around these dates. There will be updates sent out to confirm blackout dates after the confirmation of decision release dates for the cycle.