If you’ve just joined the R&Y Network, this page is for you! Learn more about who we are and the training opportunities we offer based on your role.
About the R&Y Network
The R&Y Network is a campus cross-functional team united by admissions goals, collaborating to recruit and yield undergraduate students. It includes campus and admissions leaders, admissions counselors, event organizers, marketers, communicators, data analysts, developers, designers, and more.
How to Request Access
- All new users are required to fill out the Information Security Compliance Form before they can access Slate.
- Once you’ve filled out this form, reach out to OUA-Contact with your position title, your unit name, your NetID, and the reason you need access to Slate.
- A member of the OUA-Contact team will confirm that you have filled out the form and that your position is eligible for Slate access. They will then reach out to confirm once you’ve been given access.
- Only staff for a college/unit’s central marketing team have access to submit requests in Basecamp. Check in with your unit’s central marketing team to confirm that there’s not already a Basecamp set up for your unit.
- Reach out to OUA-Contact with your name, unit name, and position title to request access.
- All colleges and key units on campus have access to a shared login for Litmus. Check in with your unit’s central marketing team to confirm that there isn’t already a Litmus login set up for your unit.
- If your unit doesn’t have access to Litmus, reach out to OUA-Contact, and our team will work with you to figure out a solution.
R&Y Network Listserv
- To receive emails and reminders related to the R&Y Network, fill out our Request to Join form.
Whether you’re creating emails, organizing events, both, or more to recruit students, we have you covered. Explore our training overview to discover our processes and how to use our tools.
We have answers, and we’re here to help. Check out our FAQ for answers to the most common questions we receive or contact us directly by emailing OUA-Contact.